The UEL MBA (International Business) programme is:
- Approved by the Ministry of Education (MOE)
- Fully accredited by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) in 2007, which ensures that the quality of the programme is of high standard
- Recognised by the Public Service Department (PSD/JPA)
Whether an MBA Programme is accredited by MQA (LAN)?
- Access – www.mqa.gov.my (please click English version)
- Click on MQR (Malaysian Qualifications Register)
- Go to “Search for Qualifications” and select “List of Qualifications – Private Institutions”
- Type in the Institute name – For example: WIM College and click Search
- Under Search result, click Detail
- You will then receive the full information of the MBA Programme which is fully accredited.
JPA / PSD Recognition:
Whether an MBA Programme is recognised by JPA (Public Service Department)?
- Access – https://app.mohe.gov.my/iktiraf/
- Select Country – Malaysia
- Type in the Institute name – For example: Kolej WIM and click Search
- You will then get the results
- Click on the “?” icon and you will then receive the full information of the MBA Programme and the Institute which is fully recognised by JPA
MBA PREVIEW (Free Admission)
Date: 11 & 25 July 2020
Time: 2:30pm (Saturday)
Room: 1st Floor, Wisma WIM, TTDI, KL
During this EMCO period, you are encouraged to call
017-8893528 or 016-3416283 or call office line
03-77221878 / 77310613 or 77310305 to inquire on the University of East London (UEL) MBA programme. We will email to you the full UEL MBA details and the same time explain in detail the MBA programme to you. Thank you.
Note: We welcome call-in / Whatsapp enquiries on Monday to Sunday from 10.00am to 9.00pm.